Sunday, June 14, 2009

My profound experiment with Deeksha

Hi,

I have been taking oneness blessing or what is called Deeksha over in
India since last 13 years, and i have found radical change in my
behaviour and nature. It has filled enormous wisdom and understanding
about self and the world around me. It has helped me to heal my body,
mind and soul in the most mysterious way. It has guided me intuitively
through the challenges and every changing phase of my life.

But yet I have not been able escape through the thoughts, words and
deeds that I have been committing. Mistakes keep happening and so does
my learnings. One such lesson happened few days back- After watching
regular oneness programme that telecasts in television, after thinking
deeply over the day's subject, I just felt like giving deeksha to
myself, my daughter and my husband. I wanted to use the gift of
deeksha that i received after attending a higher course at Oneness
Univercity. I first gave deeksha to my husband, and then to myself.
After I received self deeksha as it is called, I felt so nice and calm
within me. I felt deeply connected to every gesture I made. As I
opened my eyes and looked upon my 4 month old daughter, I felt so good
and was feeling very much connected to her; not out of attachment but
pure love, or u can say i was seeing through Awareness. Then I placed
my hand on Akshara (my daughter), slowly the Deeksha started communing
to me. It took me deep inside her wherein I experienced her immense
suffering that she went through in my womb. I saw how I and my husband
had affected her due to our grequent quarrels and arguements. At first
I was unable to accept my fault and was giving justification to what I
did and blamed my husband for his part of anger. But then slowly, I
moved more deeply into her; where I didn't feel any seperate from her
and fully experienced her suffering, the pain that was caused by me. I
couldn't resist, and tears began to roll down and the experienced
continued for 3 more minutes, then slowly I started feeling light
within me. i felt so good after embracing my own negativity. I also
felt that my child is talking to me "thank you mumma, for healing me,
for loving me in true form".

I thanked the Lord for all his blessings upon me and this world, for
introducing Deeksha to ordinary people like us, so that we can change
our present and future, a flight from ordinary livng to extra-ordinary
being!

At the lotus feet of Sri Bhagavan and Sri Amma,

A Darbha

--
Sent from my mobile device

Regards,
Aishwarya
Oneness Volunteer

A family in ONENESS, of ONENESS, by ONENESS and Committed to world ONENESS

For More information contact: http://lifeinoneness.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here