Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thank You Note.....

Well it is that time of my life, when I happen to complete my 27 long years today. And I have everything that God wanted me to have.

I am feeling so grateful and so happy that I wanna hug HIM and kiss HIM, and share out my love and joy to HIM. :)

Just yesterday only I was thinking, that how He has been helping me directly or through somebody or through some situations....if the incidents caused pain - He Stood By Me (in the form of family, friends). In the times of laughter - He became a part in my fun. On all those disturbing hours; he cajoled me with love and took care that my heart heals soon. :)   All these and many other ways, He has made me feel proud and happy about myself. When I look into my past, I review it as a movie; filled with fun, emotion, drama, action, fiction, nostalgic, love, and all other experiences that has enriched my life. Each experience, each incident, each person had something to add into my life. Today I take a moment to thank all of them. My heartfelt thanks to my papa, mummy, sister, hubby, daughter, in-laws, brother in law, friends, relatives and my big Oneness Family.

Thank you so much Lord, thank you......when I meet u again in Heaven, I would like to hug you tightly..........

Thank you.

1 comment:

Please leave a comment here