Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Two Happy Hours

This is just a piece of sharing, and a remembrance for my whole life.

Today I went to Saloon along with my kid Akshara. I was doubtful about Akshara; whether she will remain quiet or would trouble me all the while. But I had no other go, than to take her with me.

But I was amazed; for Two Happy Hours she remained quiet, watching me get pampered, conversing with me about the  apples that she is finding interesting to eat; and about the new toy that her father bought for her....and so on. After a while, she even tried to help herself with the few instruments lying around her (mimicking the beautician).

Really never in my life, I had imagined a kid to be so patient, enduring, loving as Akshara! At that time, I had nothing else in my mind, than Thanking the Lord for giving me 'the best'; in the form of my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here