Sunday, February 22, 2015

Greeting Cards by the little hands

It doesn't matter what occasion it is for you, a greeting card from your child is just on the way! 😆

So it's a day before my 7th Wedding 💒 Anniversary, and my daughter woke up, took her pack of sketch pens, pencil, eraser, some chart paper📄 sheets, stickers, to the other room with a warning ⚠ that no one is supposed to enter and watch our Surprise Greeting Card in preparation.

It got over in an hour, and she was hugging the card to her chest, and walking about the whole house, not ready to show it to anyone. She told me not to see, then she looked at daddy and told him too, not to ask and probe on the secret matter.

After few minutes, restlessly, she came and sat beside me, looked at me worriedly though silent. At that moment, her eyes spoke more than words. So I asked her, what's the matter about? She looked at her father, and then again turned to me "Mom, I want to show you, but Pappa will also want to know now and my surprise for tomorrow will get spoiled.“ I couldn't help but smile ☺, so I made her task simpler i.e. Let Pappa alone be surprised on the wedding date! She got thrilled, and snapped back at her father, "Pappa, I will show it to you tomorrow. Mom is like my Drawing Teacher, so I can show it to her." 😀😀😀😀😀:-D.

My amusement knew no bounds and Lo, what I saw was the bestest of the Greeting Card I can ever receive in my lifetime.

You think, I will post the pic of the Greeting Card so quickly here. No, it is on hold until 22nd February morning.

1 comment:

  1. Once again, a great Post.
    Wonderful how the little ones have so much enthusiasm and energy. I wonder how and where it is lost, in the process of growing up!!

    P.S. Still waiting for the *Pic*

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here